POST PRODUCTION MANAGER
We are looking for someone to grow our post-production team. This full-time position is an excellent fit for someone experienced in short-form post-production processes and looking to grow their career in the direction of a Post Producer or Head of Post Production in the future.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re an optimistic problem solver and able to adapt to a flexible schedule to meet project needs. You’re highly-motivated and sincere and driven to achieve your greatest potential. You’re looking to work with a tight-knit and organized team.
WHO WE ARE
Huffman Creative is a full-service production company based in Los Angeles, California. We are a diverse team of creatives producing cutting-edge content for artists, brands, and agencies. Collaboration is our foundation for success and amplifies our ability to achieve impactful concepts at every turn.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As our Post Production Manager, you’ll be tracking project deliverables, communicating with clients, and running all post-production operations under the supervision of the Head of Production.
• Collaborate with all vendors (edit, color, sound, graphics, retouchers, etc.) on budget
needs and timelines to ensure a successful delivery
• Assist in the budgeting process for each project, including research and gathering of
quotes from vendors
• Facilitate and communicate client notes and feedback between necessary vendors
• Create and manage post production calendars and timelines
• Organize client, freelance, and vendor databases
• Coordinate hard drive shipments and update project archive
• Handle internal and external asset requests for company website, Vimeo, and Social
• Assist with basic project setup and internal projects via Adobe Suite (proxies, project
setup, photo resizing, etc.)
• Other duties as assigned
• 2-3 years of experience in post production
• 2-3 years of experience with managing teams or communicating with clients
• Proficient computer skills, including Google Suite (Docs, Slides, & Sheets) and
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, & Excel)
• Familiar with the basics of the Adobe Suite (Premiere, Media Encoder, & Photoshop)
• Self-directed and able to work with and without supervision
• Highly organized and able to adapt to other forms of organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• High school degree or equivalent
• Has a personal vehicle, a valid driver’s license, and can work legally in the US
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
• The salary range for this position is $65,000 – $85,000 per year, depending on experience
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
This full-time position will require 40-45 hours per week in our office. Hours will change and require flexibility depending on project needs. Huffman Creative’s standard office hours are Monday-Friday, 10AM – 6PM. The Head of Production will supervise this position. We are looking for someone able to begin on or before March 1, 2023
Please reach out with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees, and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future team members from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.