BRAND & MARKETING COORDINATOR
Who You Are
You are an inherently creative, organized, and tech-savvy person who operates best when collaborating with others. You know how to take creative input and translate it into concrete ideas, concepts, and deliverables. You are always ahead of schedule and enjoy the process of building and designing as much as the final product. You’re an optimistic and sincere person who is driven and aims to their highest potential. More than anything, you are highly motivated and looking to grow alongside our team in marketing and creative development.
Who We Are:
Huffman Creative is a full-service production company offering a diverse team of creatives and innovators who produce cutting-edge content for brands, agencies, and artists. Collaboration is our foundation for success and amplifies our ability to achieve impactful concepts and ideas at every turn.
What You’ll Do
As our Marketing / Brand Coordinator, you will help wrangle our marketing and development efforts as we look to grow our brand and image in 2022. You’ll be managing our social media, liasoning with our PR and branding partners, and helping to develop company pitch decks as needs arise. The goal is for you to aid our quickly growing company while refining and developing your own skills and abilities.
Some Specific Duties:
- Curate social media channels promoting commercial, music video, and photo projects
- Facilitate and create social media stories and branding templates
- Build and design development and branding decks for future projects
- Manage and organize company website
- Develop, design, and lead promotional campaigns
- Assist with social media communication with new and existing clients
- Coordinate small company events, merchandise, and giveaways
- Organize online media databases like Dropbox, Vimeo, and Slate
- Research and identify advertising trends and opportunities
- Analyze performance metrics and internal reports
- Brainstorm promotional strategies for all forms of marketing and advertising
- Utilize graphic design, image pulling, and copywriting to assist with decks
- Maintain and manage a large library of creative assets
- Misc duties as assigned
- 1-2 year of social media marketing experience
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Understanding of social media management and platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and TikTok
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Strong creative writing skills with an ability to express concrete ideas
- Demonstrated experience with and understanding of graphic design
- Interest in various forms of media and a desire to grow in the entertainment space
- A creative eye for engaging content and visuals
- Experience with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Excellent multitasking and time-management skills
- An instinct for organization
- Experience growing social media accounts and creating successful marketing campaigns
- Experience creating in-depth and professional creative decks from a brand perspective
- Experience with event coordination and planning
- Basic understanding of after effects/motion graphics
- Flexible depending on the level of experience, but approximately $40-45k
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your resume
- A quick bullet point outline of how you meet our Must-Haves
- Previous work examples
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER (POST-PRODUCTION)
We are looking for someone to grow and lead our post-production team. Ideal candidates should have 5-7 years of experience with post-production supervision and should have extensive knowledge of tracking deliverables, communicating with clients, and managing large teams. This position has a significant potential for growth, including expansion into other business ventures. During this process, we are continuing to have an evolving conversation regarding this position.
For more information, please reach out to us with a copy of your resume at email@example.com.
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees, and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future team members from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.